Saturday, June 12, 2010

Ummm...the confusion and tiredness are setting in

I just finished the first draft of my introduction, but I'm really not sure if I've done it properly. I ended up referencing the 2009 school report! I think I'm probably the only person who's ever done that in their SRP. It's not as random as it may sound. While I was researching I found some information on the suggested causes of the cross-race effect, which sounded more interecsting than reading heaps of reports on just testing the cross-race effect (which, by the way, were quite hard to come by, as most you had to pay for). So instead I spent a lot of time looking at possible causes and tests of these causes and so now my aim includes seeing if its likely that a particular cause is the possible cause. And so I referenced the school report as well as the 2006 census to see the percentage of Asians in Sydney and at school. I realise that wasn't very clear, but I just had to get the fact that I referenced the report off my chest. I intend to upload a more coherent description of my research and report tomorrow.
Oh, btw, I've tested two more people since this morning.

3 comments:

  1. *OFF your chest, not OF your chest
    **TESTED, not TESTES

    hahahahahaha
    yes, i'm putting off writing my own introduction by finding slightly amusing typos in your blog.
    GOOD LUCK (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw that! Oh my gosh, I hope no one else did! And now that I've changed my setting I don't know where the edit button is!

    ReplyDelete